Thank you for your interest!
If you can see the bigger picture so everything runs smoothly, the person with a scientific mind and compassionate heart, and you want to work with a group of folks who are creating a new and exciting culture, we want to meet you. Woodside is growing and we continue to seek top-quality members to join our team. We are currently seeking veterinary assistants—experience is preferred.
Our veterinary assistants serve as liaisons between the clients, veterinarians and technicians. In this role, you will:
- Maintain detailed medical records.
- Safely restrain patients maintaining Fear Free practices.
- Educate our clients on products, services and medications as necessary.
- Adhere to our guidelines for toenail trims and other ancillary services.
- Prepare surgical suite and surgical patients.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
If you’ve always dreamt of being a sleuth, joining our receptionist team might be for you. In this position, you have to understand the body language of both humans and animals, decipher medical records, and work diligently to create a smooth-running hospital. We are seeking a person who enjoys working hard but understands attention to detail is paramount.
Successful Veterinary Receptionist applicants should be able to demonstrate a history of the following skills:
- Background in customer/client care.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Act professionally under varying circumstances, including but not limited to welcoming new puppies and kittens to the world, greeting regular patients, and handling emergencies, euthanasias with calm.
The purpose of this position is to facilitate serving all our client’s and patient’s needs in a manner that consistently exceeds our client’s expectations. You will be expected to greet clients on the phone and in person, schedule appointments, perform record keeping and clerical duties related to animal patient care and treatment, facilitate pet care education to our clients, and provide support to medical team. This position requires a practical knowledge of hospital organization, services and products, basic rules and regulations governing visitors and animal patient treatment, data transcribing, word processing, and a practical knowledge of standard procedures, veterinary records, and terminology used in the hospital.
**Experienced is definitely preferred but not necessary. ** Scheduling includes mornings and weekends.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position. Apply below or submit your resume and cover letter via email or in person. If you choose to come in person, please note there will be no time at that moment to meet with you directly regarding this position. Due to high response rates, we may not contact all applicants, and ask that you not call about this position.
Licensed Veterinary Technician
You work hard to make sure patients get top notch care. You’ve gone to school and are licensed to provide the medical support necessary to help pets thrive. We want to support your dedication to the field by providing an environment that fosters teamwork, embraces the human-animal bond, and encourages continuing education.
Successful Veterinary Technician applicants should be able to demonstrate a history of the following skills and training:
- Must be currently licensed as a Veterinary Technician in the state of Washington.
- Ability to work as a team to support veterinarians to ensure quality care.
- Assist with surgeries and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining comprehensive medical records using Avimark (experience helpful but not required).
- Use safe restraining techniques.
We recognize that our technicians have gone through extensive training and continue to work hard to stay licensed. That is why we deeply value you and support your advancement in the medical field and will utilize all of your training! We are seeking an individual who likes to stay busy but is cool under pressure. We are looking for top talent to join our small, but busy practice, and look forward to meeting you! Scheduling includes mornings and weekends.
We are always excited to meet new veterinarians!
- prefer creating plans tailored to your patients,
- treat our clients like humans, not numbers,
- thrive on staying busy, but can remain calm and with a positive attitude,
- like people as much as you like animals,
- enjoy the exam room as much as the surgery suite.
We look forward to hearing from you!